Hoi An is often described by visitors as one of the most enjoyable stopover and the place wich for visitors represent most accurately what Vietnam is.
Hoi An is located in central Vietnam, and is a small town, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage and has kept its charm of old Chinese counter.
It has several interesting features, in addition to its cultural interest, Hoi An offers amazing sandy beaches just minutes away from town center, the beach is part of An Bang.
- By taxi 30 minutes from Danang airport or train station.
- By motorcycle 5mn from Hoi An town centre.
- By bike 15 minutes from Hoi An town centre.
- On foot 300m from An Bang Beach restaurants .
- On foot 60m from An Bang Beach.
Agrandir le plan